FREE delivery for Orders above Rs 500. No delivery on Sundays.
- Grade A (200-230gms each)
- Farm fresh mangoes, with low moisture content and mild fiber.
- No wrinkles from over-ripening.
- Naturally ripened in grass hay and remarkably soft peel.
- Completely free from any harmful carbides and chemicals.
- Sold as half dozen (6 pieces) or 1 dozen (12 pieces)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
Called King of all Mangoes – is commonly known as Hapus. Grown from the Coastal area of Ratnagiri with Golden yellow tint & red tinge, juicy pulp. Our mangoes are highly graded A+, AA, A, etc., based on their weight. If you are not 100% satisfied, we will replace or refund any item within 30 days.
When it comes to the food we eat, our strong belief is “You Are: What You Eat“. To enhance this motive, we believe that the less complicated the production process is, the healthier and safer the food will be. BeWell will accomplish this mission by educating individuals and families about the food they eat, creating connections between producers and end consumers and bringing food products to easily accessible locations like your Home.
May arrive raw(green) at times, this is to prevent damages that occur to a ripe fruit during delivery.
6 pieces, 12 pieces