FREE delivery for Orders above Rs 500. No delivery on Sundays.
For thousands of years, Indians have traditionally used this especially after meals for all the right reasons from digestion to weight loss.
These leaves also have long been very commonly used as a cleaning femininity In India, there is no religious ceremony or ritual that misses these leaves. But actually there are many other uses for women with this leaf. Want to know more?
In today’s modern fast paced cosmetic rich environment, how many of you folks lean towards our traditional Ayurveda concepts that is not going to cost you a fortune and its perfectly healthy and natural!! Its the good old Beetle Leaves (a.k.a) Paan leaves …There are a few reasons why this face mask should be used at least once a week….
- Detoxifying your body and digestive system can be highly helpful for a better health. Betel leaves are known for their ability to remove toxins from the body. These leaves are also believed to be effective in treating mild poisoning or food poisoning.
- Betel leaf juice is said to be the best natural remedy for melasma. Applying the juice on the affected area and washing in cold water will gradually cure the skin discolouration.
- Betel leaves act as antibacterial agent, so they can handle infections and very effective to clean acne, especially ones that are caused by external factor (dirt, bacteria, etc).
- Betel leaf is an amazing antiseptic as well. It is rich in polyphenols, especially chavicol.
- Regular application of the betel leaf pack acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. Do you know why you skin inflames(read puffy)?
- 3-5 Beetle Leaves.
- 2 table spoon BeWell’s Raw Honey.
- 1/4 tea spoon powdered sea salt.
Soak the Beetle Leaves for 5-7 minutes in fresh water and remove the stem from the leaves.
Grind and combine all ingredients and apply to face for about 20 minutes or until mask starts to tighten. Rinse with warm water.
Have an awesome face!
Any leftovers can be refrigerated for up to a week in a sealed container.
Try this one at home and share how this simple face pack can be improved upon further.