FREE delivery for Orders above Rs 500.
In continuation of my promise on Bewell’s 3rd anniversary post, this is my gratitude towards all women folks who believe in The Bewell Way of life…
This recipe which will be a cure for your tiredness. If you are, 9-to-6er who is constantly busy-at work or working out, pursuing your career endeavours or just out and about, for sure you will get tired from time to time. This article will help you clear away dull skin and leave you with a brighter complexion. Whether the scrub does all of these things, I am not sure. What I can promise you is;
- Coffee(the caffeine) as we all know is also a diuretic and will help you flush out the fluid retention you have especially around your dark circle zones.
- Clinical study shows that Caffeine also has an ability to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- This application also will give you an idea about the epidermal and dermal method of absorption by the skin.
- So you can understand how your Flawsmetics get absorbed too.
Frankly it smells good, gives you that wonderful spa scrub feeling without spending a fortune unless you are keen not to save a little money??, and it leaves your skin soft.
This is an easy, sweet-smelling way to get all of that tiredness down the drain.
- 100gms ground coffee (any that you like, regular coffee is easy as it had no special flavoring chemicals added in it)
- 100gms white sugar
- 1/3 cup olive oil or coconut oil (Approx 100ml)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ground cinnamon (this is what really topped it all off for me, Use any mixer /grinder to pulverize 2 cinnamon sticks
Blend all of these ingredients together in an airtight container.
Usage: Massage scrub over clean, damp skin; rinse and pat dry (you might want to use a little soap when rinsing if you don’t want too much oil left behind on your skin).
The scrub can be stored for 2 months if kept in a cool, dry place.
Now, not only can you drink your coffee, you can wear it, too 🙂
DO remember when it comes to anything that you put on your face or skin you should be able to eat it too. If its not edible, then you are wasting your time and money towards good health.