Delivery FREE for Orders above Rs 400.
A delicious, fresh pomegranate yogurt that can be made from 2 ingredients in less than 5 minutes. A super easy, no eggs, no cook, no churn, no problem method!
- 3 fresh Pomegranates ( juice from 2 and pulpy seeds or arils from 1)
- 1 cup plain Whole milk Yogurt or BeWell Yogurt/curd.
Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to an airtight freezer-safe container and freeze until yogurt reaches desired texture.
- You can add mint or basil leaves to give it a fresh twist to its tarty flavour.
- 20 Gms Unrefined sugar will give it a mild sweet taste.
- 3-4 pitted dates can also be added as a sweetener.
- 3-4 Teaspoon of fresh beetroot juice can be used for natural colouring.